Our Company was originally established In the 1980’s as Constantinidis Co., being the exclusive distributor of Cordis Corporation and Guidant Corporation for over 20 years until both companies established direct sales operations in Greece. Our fundamentals were always built on the vision to bring to the Greek medical community the highest quality companies worldwide at reasonable prices. It was our company that pioneered and established the PTCA (1985) and PTA (1993) techniques with the Interventionalist community in Greece. Numerous Key Opinion Leaders and other Interventionalists have been trained by the Risalko staff.
Our key strengths:
- 10 team members and over 30 years of continuous presence in the Greek medical market
- Cooperation with all major hospitals
- Head office in Athens with a strong market presence throughout the whole of Greece
- Long-lasting and trusting relationships with physicians and other members of the hospital community
- Partnership-style relationship with suppliers
- Major sponsor of Cardiology, Radiology and Vascular Surgery congresses in the Greek medical community